CUSTOM MADE JEWELRY VADEMECUM
GUIDE TO YOUR PERSONALIZED SILVER JEWEL
FIRST STEP. Fill out the form.
The following specifics will be required:
– the type of accessory or jewel you would like;
– whether you intend to provide your own design or if one needs to be created according to your visions;
– any particular requests or special details you would like;
– any issues on scheduling.
STEP TWO. The email contact.
– To be sure we’re one the same page I’ll ask you to send me some reference images as well as pick out specific accessories from my collections that are as close as possible to your ideas.
– Focus on specific aspects that are a must for you. For example dimensions, finishings, textures, etc. During this phase arranging an appointment (face-to-face, on skype, whatsapp or others) will most likely be a very helpful option. Questions are welcome and precise directives help speed up the whole process. Help me to help you.
STEP THREE. Quotes, sketches, making of.
– With this information, I’ll now be able to provide you with an estimate on the maximum price of the project with which to establish your budget and the project and then send you a few options from which to chose. Once I’ve received your feedback and am sure the final design is as close to your wishes as possible, I’ll be able to let you know the definitive price and any differences their might be between the design and the finished accessory.
At this point only, and only with your consent, will the actual realization begin and I’ll also need your info (birthdate, address, social security number, ect.). In this moment we’ll agree for the best payment method and the payment will be made.
– Once the accessory/jewel is completed I’ll send you a photograph of the final result. If everything is ok, the shipment will take place.
NOTE: Any uncertainties I have regarding variations or phases of the project will be cleared up with the client before proceeding.
- I don’t reproduce jewelry or ideas from other designers or brands. Inspiration is one thing, appropriation another, and is totally unacceptable.
- My brand signature is on every piece created. Everything is done by hand without laser or stencils using the technique of openwork piercing. This makes every piece unique, even though the project itself is repeatable. Variations on each jewel, though minimum, are to be expected.
- Every step of the process and every aspect of my business is curated independently. This means that my time needs to divided accordingly. Customer satisfaction is my visiting card, which means I won’t accept commissions I won’t be able to complete on schedule.